So... for, quite possibly one week only; here are seven things from the last seven days... (in no particular order...)!
1. Henry met Theo! And I met Abigail. I've been reading Abigail's blog for ages and I always
2. My friend Ali is very good at getting me to go to things, you know - out there London things - like this immersive theatre production by Shunt called 'The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face'.
It was great, it was a tenner.
If you can get yourself to North Greenwich in the next couple of weeks then go see it. I don't want to spoil it by writing a 'review' plus I'm not even sure how I'd go about writing a review... how can I tempt you? Um, it's in shipping containers and it makes you think about all sorts of things. Is that good enough?
3. At the weekend I went off for the day to hang out with a bunch of people I was at school with 20 years ago. I could write a lot about it - not sure how much sense it would make; there was a lot of laughter - but I kind of felt quite sad when I got home. Time & memories...
4. We went round for a play with my friend Nisia and her gang - a pretty much weekly occurrence, but it was our last chance to eat around this table - they are about to get the builders in... I think they'll be hanging around here a lot more for the next few months!
I took lots of photos of her house back here - it's lovely, take a look...
5. The last of the sweet peas for 2014... maybe?
6. ...And now my IG feed will be full of autumn; Henry and I came home to a huge conker haul on Tuesday. Coco and Grandpa were very busy while we were away.
7. Pulled Pork - we went to some friends for lunch on Sunday and they cooked pulled pork - served in buns with apple sauce and plenty of homemade slaw (I failed to take a photo). Now I'm looking forward to autumn and warming, delicious comfort food...
I 'may' try to keep this up for the next few weeks... I was planning on getting this up on Monday so already feeling like I'm not 100% committed, but we'll see. Good excuse to mess around with type and colour though... did you notice that?