This is what the last week has looked like for me...
1. We celebrated the first signs of Spring and some sunny weather with a trip to Kew Gardens. Coco collected some ‘Kew Treasure’ - I have told her many many times NOT to pick flowers... but my heart melted a little when she gave me this crocus.
2. I've been lusting after more sleep - little Henry has managed to get a lot for himself, but I'm still walking around like a zombie. Six hours of broken sleep just doesn't do it for me.
3. Veg planting; FINALLY IT'S HAPPENED. We've sown some seeds, lets hope we can watch them grow... As I write they are actually still sitting on the kitchen floor, almost feels mean to put them outside!
4. A Trip to the Tate that mainly involved coffee and shopping - not much art (except sunflower seeds) but I have to tell myself that that is the joy of living in London I can use a great art establishment as a coffee house. Stocked up on some good childrens presents too, including the Alice Melvin A-Z stamp set and a couple of books from their brilliantly curated selection, Where's the Cake? and Lemons are not Red.
5. Moo cards and stickers on the way!
Ordered some thank you cards from Moo.com for all our baby-related gifts. Couldn't resist adding a moo sticker book to the order too.
6. When rain kept us inside I let Coco loose with some pots, a few straws and some soap...
7. I made my first 'mood board' as part of the Blogging Your Way workshop I'm doing. I've been having a lot of fun and making my fair share of mess... I'll be sharing more so watch this space!