So last night I went to Ikea. I went with a list and I, more or less, stuck to it (in fact the one off list thing I spotted that should have been on the list I then managed to forget).
The fruits of my trip are now awaiting new homes, screws and thread.
Today I'm on a mission.
From left to right we've got...
- Annbeth Fabric (to make a curtain to go across the washing machine (already in progress)!
- New Pluggis bin - with compartments for recycling
- Ribba Frames waiting for things (this deep Ribba frames have been reduced to £3.50! amazing, kind of wish I'd got more, but I stuck to the list, the downside is that the smaller version that they used to make seems to have been discountinued).
- Blankett door handles - we will finally be able to open the doors on our cupboards that were made, um, over a year ago!
- Random wrapping paper purchase - one unplanned purchase isn't too bad? And we always have presents to wrap...
- Ribba picture shelves, I hope these are going to be put up above where the sewing maching is.
- Some Omar metal shelving to be put up for storing tools and paint in the cellar.
This time last year I was feeling envious of my friends AC's organised and tidy house … one year later and I'm getting there!